Downtown is in the Christmas spirit with many churches, museums, and businesses getting in on the fun! Shop at the LSMOA Trunk Show, sign up for Forum 35's Reindeer Run, or witness one of First Presbyterian Church's live nativity scene. It all starts Tomorrow, December 1st in North Boulevard Town Square for Baton Rouge's Oldest Holiday Tradition!
- Tree Lighting and Fireworks (6:00pm)
- Old State Capitol: Santa in the Senate (6:30pm)
- Reindeer Run and Jingle Bell Jog (7:00pm)
- Live Nativity at First Presbyterian Church (6:00om & 7:00pm)
- LSUMOA Annual Holiday Trunk Show (11:00am)
- LASM's Let it Snow: A Holiday Trunk Show (5:00pm)
- Preserve Louisiana: Cajun Night Before Christmas (5:00pm)
- BRSO: Home for the Holidays (7:30pm)
Downtown venues will be celebrating the holiday cheer with shopping, dining, and live entertainment before, during, and after the Festival of Lights.
Check out the Schedule of Events link below for the Festival of Lights activity schedule and a list of other downtown events to experience during the holidays!
*FREE Parking will be available inside the River Center Garages.