Downtown is in the Christmas spirit with many churches, museums, and businesses getting in on the fun! Shop at the LSUMOA Trunk Show, sign up for Forum 35's Reindeer Run, or witness the First Presbyterian Church's live nativity scene. It all starts Tomorrow, November 30th in North Boulevard Town Square for Baton Rouge's Oldest Holiday Tradition!
- Old State Capitol: Santa in the Senate
- Reindeer Run and Jingle Bell Jog
- Live Nativity at First Presbyterian Church
- Foto Sisters at First Presbyterian Church
- LSUMOA 14th Annual Holiday Trunk Show
- Old Governor's Mansion's Holiday Open House
- LASM's Holiday Activities
- Manship Theatre: Snazzy Singers
- Harlem Globetrotters at Raising Cane's River Center
Downtown venues will be celebrating the holiday cheer with shopping, dining, and live entertainment before, during, and after the event.
Stop by the museums for a local shopping experience and visit some of downtown's biggest cultural attractions to complete your festive evening.
Check out the Schedule of Events link below for the Festival of Lights activity schedule and a list of other downtown events to experience during the holidays!
*FREE Parking will be available inside the River Center Garages.